Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Elizabeth's Tea Gown - Quality Issue?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member NCmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    The lace on Elizabeth's sleeve is coming completely unattached from the hem of the sleeve. The outfit has been gently played with but mostly displayed. Has anyone else had a problem with the lace on this item?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ColonialGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2005
    Posts
    226
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know this issue was posted about a lot a little while ago. Some people said that their Elizabeth tea gowns had even come with a note saying how fragile the lace was. Because of these posts, I was hesitant about getting the dress, but did anyway. So far, mine has not had any problems...but I'm really crossing my fingers. It's such a pretty dress.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Bean Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2006
    Posts
    465
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd call CS. I mean, stuff wasn't MADE to come apart.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •